Today is a very exciting day for Mudge! For the past 16 years, I’ve learned a few things and I thought I would share them with you.
1) If people aren’t that nice to you, don’t go out of your way to make them special if they won’t make you special
2) branch out and start something new (like joining an organization, starting a butter blog, meeting new people) can really work out for the best if you let it
3) bad vibes are not fun to have
4) if you throw an OP, make sure you can cover it up well
5) if people judge you for what you eat, you can eat them too
6) talk to your parents more (they’re actually kinda cool I bet)
7) everyone else is kinda bullshitting their way too
8) be on time to things (I recently found an old report card and I got a “needs improvement on arriving to school on time” just wait until I get my license and have to deal with LCHS parking)
9) trust your instinct a little more
10) drink lots of water (I know we all have hydroflasks, use them more!)
11) Take off your makeup before bed
12) sleep is about the healthiest thing you can do for yourself
13) Read the News section of Buzzfeed, or actually open that CNN notification a little more. There are so many interesting things going on outside of the bubble and it makes your problems seem insignificant.
14) Laugh when you find things funny and you shouldn’t care if others don’t
15) My phone is kinda ruining my life
16) That I’ve got so much more to learn
Softness- 5/5 dispersed throughout my mouth and
Creaminess- 4/5 very dense butter
Salt- 4/5 much like Fresno, the food had no flavor and was bland overall, the salty butter really packed a punch and created a difference in the bread
Spread- 4/5- With a lack of knives, I was subjected to using a fork, but it did spread well
Life is sort of like the first time you walk into the Fresno Cafeteria. You expect nothing much, but then you become pleasantly surprised by the little things. For me, that was 15, I really wasn’t expecting to have a good year, but thanks to a few good friends, a butter blog, and a whole lot of trying new things, it was pretty bomb and I can only hope 16 will be the same.
Good Morning Youths! We embark on our second trip out to the meth capital of California. This time we have one experience under our belts and still have so much to learn and do! Anyway, I ate this butter during a family group breakfast (which was great, because I have the best family group) and the butter was a mediocre way to start my day.
Softness-2/5 the butter was cold and hard like my soul
Creaminess-2/5 it was so thick and viscous
Salt-2/5 it had like no taste
Photo Above: Getty Images
Quote of the Month
"We love our bread, we love our butter, but most of all we love each other"- Madeline